Nurit Adler 

B.A., M.A., R.S.W.

schedule/ fees

I am available for sessions on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. Please call 416-433-3784 to book an appointment or send an email to The fee can be discussed at first contact.

As of September 26, 2012, counselling services provided by Registered Social Workers (RSWs) can be claimed as a medical expense tax deduction when you file your income tax return. This means that: Social Workers who are registered with the Ontario College of Social Workers are now considered “medical practitioners” for the purpose of claiming medical expenses. Services provided by Registered Social Workers, such as counselling, are not covered by OHIP. Many supplemental insurance plans, such as the kind provided by your employer, frequently cover these services so check with your insurance provider. Invoices and receipts for submission to your insurance provider and for income tax purposes are readily provided.